Individual personal commissions are currently closed, to focus on freelance design work, personal projects and managing my shop.
If you think my style is a good fit for your professional project (logo designs, album covers, advertising illustrations, etc.), I'd love to work with you. Contact me and let's discuss your vision!
Yes! Feel free to enjoy/resample any of my artwork for personal use, under the following conditions:
- Do not remove my signature from the original piece.
- Please credit (Ashe, asheissketchy.com or @asheissketchy) or link to the original.
- Artwork may not be used commercially nor reproduced for profit.
If you would like to use an existing piece of artwork or pattern for your album cover, product packaging, product lines, etc., please contact me to discuss licensing terms.
Apparel and bags are printed and hand-stitched to order out of Montréal or New York, and require up to 3 weeks for manufacturing before they are shipped.
* I currently cannot ship to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria (as prohibited by US law).
Good news! I finally released the first of the cards here. At the moment, only Hector is in stock but more characters will come soon--stay tuned!
I'm not making a full deck, but I will be illustrating all 22 Major Arcana and releasing them as stickers!
As a small business owner running a DIY shop, all sales are final. However, I will be happy to replace your item(s) if:
• your parcel was lost in transit
• you received a defective item
• you cannot access your digital order
All inquiries may be emailed to email@example.com Defective item claims must be made within 24 hours of confirmed delivery of your item. Please verify your order number or tracking number in your claim. Defective merchandise must be returned with original packaging (if applicable). I will comp shipping for your replacement item, however shipping costs for initial orders/returns are non refundable.